Translate

czwartek, 7 stycznia 2016

Me Tinder and I


Everyone know or have heard about the “dating” app called Tinder I know you know it, yes you!
Well the very first time I saw the swipe left, swipe right app  was in the Vogue article about famous people who were actually using it on a daily basis. I laughed at it and that was it.

Then a few months later I met up with a group of my friends for a lovely catch up session. I remember one of them saying "ohhh it’s a match" out of nowhere  and  I was like saaay whaaaaaat?
5 minutes later and I knew what was the hype all about.
Download the free app, connect your profile to Facebook, choose pictures, write a few words about yourself and that’s it, all set. Now just swipe left, swipe right ,so easy and who knows maybe you can find a perfect match just like in the movies :)


Yes,  the app is quite shallow , because you choose people based on looks and I’m not a big fan of that. Someone can look hot af  and be a total asshole and vice versa.  We all know that... but Tinder is (or maybe was) entertaining…at least for me. From the very beginning I knew I was going to use it as my little dose of  daily entertainment.

Anyway I gave it a try, because I’m that kind of girl who likes to experience life.
When I mentioned I’m a Tinder user for the very first time, a few more people “came out” .
Since then I was getting  "how’s swiping going?" ,  "how’s your thumb from swiping left?"often  ( I’ve swiped right more tbh)  and lots of them were going straight to it’s a match mode, which was quite overwhelming.




 Maybe because of the profile pic I used , filter on filter on filter, yeah folks,  that’s how it works these days I’m afraid , no one is perfect!
Well the best part was the conversations.
Some were just simple, but still fun, other on another level.
Like this one, so random, but made me laugh.



                                                  When in doubt use IKAG lyrics hahah


Can you believe I have never been  on a Tinder date?!   
Yep I didn’t use the app the way it should be used. I was just the one observing the tinder world from the distance , so I could write about it. I didn’t plan it at all, it just happened. Sometimes you just get inspired by things like a dating app.
Welcome to my world :D

Now... what about you? Have you ever used the app? Have you been on a Tinder date? Did you like it? If you feel like sharing let me now in comments.  

xx

~Jo
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz