Translate

poniedziałek, 21 marca 2016

Cause I slay, I slay, I slay okay?!

Just took this post from the drafts. I feel like it is or maybe was a quite important word in a slang world and has to be featured on my blog.


Shall I introduce you to a word SLAY? I'm sure most of you know it already...

Anyway, here’s the definition  ( creds. urban dictionary)
1) To kick ass, or to dominate.
Person 1: She looks awesome today.
Person 2: Yeah she does, slay girl. Slay.
2) Something you tell someone when they look sexy as f***
Yass boo, slay
3) Killed it. Succeeded in something amazing.
Beyonce 's new song slayed.

Crop top me & my friends made for Katy Perry's concerts, cuz duuh, girl slaaaays


Omg slaaaay / omg yaaaas or yaaas and slaaaay were one of those words I was overusing last year. I think it all started on twitter and then it escalated quickly to the point I’d use it at home. Mind you, English is not my first language and everyone was like what the hell does it mean?is it in English? why are you using this word? haha. It's 2016 and I still like it and use it from time to time. It's much easier to say Slaaaaaay, than for eg. Ooh I love your picture, so cool! It's just a quicker way to express your feelings at least imo :D
What about you? Do you use it?

Hope your Monday is going well, slaaaaaay guys slaaaaay ?! :D 

xx
Jo.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz