Translate

poniedziałek, 21 marca 2016

New name?! New Insta?

Sometimes people ask me how do you do it? You always smile.
Well I guess I'm good at pretending. And it’s not like I  have an actual smile on my face all the time. Sometimes my resting bitch face is just too hard to control ;))   

They say Polish people complain a lot... well I must be different, because I hate it so much. 
I can't stand people who destroy you with their negativity, that's why I refuse to have pessimistic folks around me… Bitch, don’t kill my vibe!!!
I'm also an empath and  I soak up others emotions very easily. If you're sad when I'm around, so am I, if you're happy, I'm happy!




 
Unfortunately the reality is NOT  colorful, but you CAN color it by putting a smile on your face or/and someone else's, it's just so simple.

That's  why I want my blog to contain  positive vibes only! I've decided to change my name from  "dontstopmenooow" which I still love, to Prismatic Reality aka fun and full of colors!
But also, because I LOVE the holographic/prismatic theme so much.



Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you ~ LB



Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_positive.html
You can also check out my quite new INSTAGRAM page

xx
Jo :) :) :) 


-----------------------------------------

Czasami ludzie pytają mi się, jak ty to robisz, że cały czas chodzisz uśmiechnięta?
Wydaje mi się, że muszę być dobra w udawaniu mojego uśmiechu,  w szczególności gdy dokucza RBF haha

Wszyscy to wiedzą i niestety to prawda, że przeciętny Polak lubi narzekać. Ja chyba jestem inna... bo bardzo mi to przeszkadza. Ludzie, którzy próbują przemycić do mojego życia chociaż odrobinę pesymizmu są przeze mnie ignorowani.

Niestety jak dobrze o tym wiemy, nasza rzeczywistość nie jest zawsze kolorowa. Według mnie można to zmienić, chociażby przez częstsze uśmiechanie się do siebie nawzajem. Łatwiej jest zarazić kogoś radością niż infekcją ;) 
Zaczynając od teraz, na blogu będę umieszczała same optymistyczne posty.Stąd też postanowiłam  zmienić nazwę  z DontStopMeNooow na Prismatic Reality- czyli kolorową (jak w pryzmacie) rzeczywistość.
 


 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz