Translate

środa, 6 kwietnia 2016

Let's go to ... Warsaw (video)

Hey hey!

Don't you hate it when you feel creative and your laptop suddenly decides to die?! It's all fixed now though and I'm back in the game :)

Have you ever been to the country called - Poland?
If Poland is on your "Travel destination" list, you should make sure to visit Warsaw. 
I’d recommend coming in late spring or in the summer  to experience it at its finest. Otherwise everything's grey! 

Why am I writing about Warsaw today? 

It's because I’ve been there recently.
The main reason why was to see Years & Years live, yep I’ve mentioned that before, a few posts below in going to concerts alone .

I didn't have a lot of time to explore the city that day, but I went to one of the places I've always wanted to go to - the 30th floor of the Palace of Culture and Science. 

 And I filmed a video that you can watch here:



Enjoy
xo
Jo

*******************
Hej hej!

Co prawda mój wyjazd do Warszawy był już prawie miesiąc temu, ale dopiero teraz odzyskałam komputer. Nic gorszego jeśli ma się jakiś pomysł, a laptop odmawia posłuszeństwa. Nie będę dosłownie tłumaczyła tego posta, bo to nie ma sensu...
W każdym razie w połowie marca wybrałam się na koncert brytyjskiego zespołu Years&Years, który odbywał się w hali Torwar w Warszawie.
Nie miałam zbyt wiele czasu, żeby pozwiedzać stolicę, w której zresztą byłam już wcześniej kilka razy, ale wreszcie udało mi się wjechać na trzydzieste piętro Pałacu Kultury i Nauki.Widoki świetne, ale myślę, że latem są o wiele lepsze. Filmik z wyjazdu możecie zobaczyć powyżej.

Pozdrawiam,
Jo :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz